Figgerits is a mobile puzzle game developed by Hitapps, and it’s available on iOS and Android. This game will test your vocabulary and general knowledge if you’re looking for a challenging brain teaser. You might come across a clue that stumps you, and we’re here to help. Below is the Figgerits St. Peter or Alexander answer, in case you’re stuck and can’t figure it out.
Figgerits St. Peter or Alexander Answer
The answer to the Figgerits clue St. Peter or Alexander is POPE.
Other Clues from this Puzzle
- Progress in the current profession
- To be successful in opposition
- Rattling noise, esp. in the kitchen
- (syn.) Roundabout, contingent
- To keep and refuse to surrender
- Oak nut
- Sensible or objective
- Muscle spasm
- He was so stressed, he finally had a __
- Thick scarf
- To come from all directions, to envelop
- Portion of a whole
- Pensive, feeling blue
- Midterm ___
- To gain or to acquire money
- (syn.) Standard, typical
The Figgerits St. Peter or Alexander answer above is from level 45. Visit the Figgerits level 45 answers page if you need help with any other clues in this particular puzzle to help you figure out the cryptogram.
As new levels are added to the game, we’ll update our master list of Figgerits answers, so you can reference it if you ever need help solving a puzzle.