Figgerits is a mobile puzzle game developed by Hitapps, and it’s available on iOS and Android. This game will test your vocabulary and general knowledge if you’re looking for a challenging brain teaser. You might come across a clue that stumps you, and we’re here to help. Below is the Figgerits (syn.) To unsettle, bother answer, in case you’re stuck and can’t figure it out.
Figgerits (syn.) To unsettle, bother Answer
The answer to the Figgerits clue (syn.) To unsettle, bother is FLUSTER.
Other Clues from this Puzzle
- Pointless, not effective
- A word to indicate preference
- Pants for official occasions
- To relax or to restore mental powers
- Plate for artificial teeth
- Extreme love
- To make someone reconsider
- To make someone tired
- Deep and meaningful
- Anti-inflammatory medicines
- (syn.) Furtive, surreptitious
- Fast horse gait
- To influence someone or something
- Couple, two people
- A competition between drivers
The Figgerits (syn.) To unsettle, bother answer above is from level 57. Visit the Figgerits level 57 answers page if you need help with any other clues in this particular puzzle to help you figure out the cryptogram.
As new levels are added to the game, we’ll update our master list of Figgerits answers, so you can reference it if you ever need help solving a puzzle.