Figgerits is a mobile puzzle game developed by Hitapps, and it’s available on iOS and Android. This game will test your vocabulary and general knowledge if you’re looking for a challenging brain teaser. You might come across a clue that stumps you, and we’re here to help. Below is the Figgerits There tend to be a lot of ___ during the summer in Kansas answer, in case you’re stuck and can’t figure it out.
Figgerits There tend to be a lot of ___ during the summer in Kansas Answer
The answer to the Figgerits clue There tend to be a lot of ___ during the summer in Kansas is TORNADOES.
Other Clues from this Puzzle
- Any substances that you can eat
- ___ and fancy-free
- What do you make calls with?
- The person to starts a company or organization
- Chickens, geese, ducks, and other domestic fowl
- What are trucks called in England?
- Similar to ruffled
- A funny exaggeration of something
- What you get at the beach
- There was an open ___ in the thick forest
- A plant with pink flowers that blooms in late spring
- Synonym to essential
- The difference between men and boys is the price of what?
- People do this to elect leaders
The Figgerits There tend to be a lot of ___ during the summer in Kansas answer above is from level 438. Visit the Figgerits level 438 answers page if you need help with any other clues in this particular puzzle to help you figure out the cryptogram.
As new levels are added to the game, we’ll update our master list of Figgerits answers, so you can reference it if you ever need help solving a puzzle.