Figgerits is a mobile puzzle game developed by Hitapps, and it’s available on iOS and Android. This game will test your vocabulary and general knowledge if you’re looking for a challenging brain teaser. You might come across a clue that stumps you, and we’re here to help. Below is the Figgerits This punishment makes a person stay behind for a while answer, in case you’re stuck and can’t figure it out.
Figgerits This punishment makes a person stay behind for a while Answer
The answer to the Figgerits clue This punishment makes a person stay behind for a while is DETENTION.
Other Clues from this Puzzle
- A pleasant smell of a perfume
- The act of telling a story
- Define a French soldier and a close companion in one word
- “Pleasant-sounding” but in one word
- Be careful! This victorian dress is very old and ___
- A synonym for “officially”
- Someone that failed to be true-hearted
- An adjective for “shining bright”
- This crystal is rainbow-colored due to oxidation
- It’s when someone has a hint or a slight suspicion
- The act of expressing complete disapproval
- These are actually a legume, not a nut
- The point when the Moon is nearest to Earth each month
- A large cat with a grayish coat from the American continent
- A 3D circle
- Having this type of face makes a person cute and youthful
The Figgerits This punishment makes a person stay behind for a while answer above is from level 449. Visit the Figgerits level 449 answers page if you need help with any other clues in this particular puzzle to help you figure out the cryptogram.
As new levels are added to the game, we’ll update our master list of Figgerits answers, so you can reference it if you ever need help solving a puzzle.