Figgerits is a mobile puzzle game developed by Hitapps, and it’s available on iOS and Android. This game will test your vocabulary and general knowledge if you’re looking for a challenging brain teaser. You might come across a clue that stumps you, and we’re here to help. Below is the Figgerits What do we call a child who is just old enough to walk? answer, in case you’re stuck and can’t figure it out.
Figgerits What do we call a child who is just old enough to walk? Answer
The answer to the Figgerits clue What do we call a child who is just old enough to walk? is TODDLER.
Other Clues from this Puzzle
- A metalworker who works with a shiny yellow metal
- The school developed new ___ for its classes (plural)
- Similar to alliance
- What are penalties imposed against another country?
- A mammal with spines
- We will need to book our ___ to Chicago (plural)
- To change something in a negative manner
- His company’s ___ is “We’ll beat any bargain”
- An appliance used for cooking food over a flame
- What is something that is against the law?
- Jane’s anger was displayed in an ___ manner
- Similar to doorpost
- A website dedicated to one’s thoughts
- I have to report to my new military ___ next week
The Figgerits What do we call a child who is just old enough to walk? answer above is from level 441. Visit the Figgerits level 441 answers page if you need help with any other clues in this particular puzzle to help you figure out the cryptogram.
As new levels are added to the game, we’ll update our master list of Figgerits answers, so you can reference it if you ever need help solving a puzzle.