Figgerits is a mobile puzzle game developed by Hitapps, and it’s available on iOS and Android. This game will test your vocabulary and general knowledge if you’re looking for a challenging brain teaser. You might come across a clue that stumps you, and we’re here to help. Below is the Figgerits What is something that is unable to move or be moved? answer, in case you’re stuck and can’t figure it out.
Figgerits What is something that is unable to move or be moved? Answer
The answer to the Figgerits clue What is something that is unable to move or be moved? is IMMOBILE.
Other Clues from this Puzzle
- To make someone feel small
- Zach is a well-known ___ whose work is often published
- Similar to porter
- It is considered a ___ when you act needy
- Not wearing clothing on your upper torso
- What is a wild duck called?
- People like to do this with their expensive belongings
- Follow the ___ to go to the next section
- What is a cocktail made of champagne and orange juice?
- A mythical creature that breathes fire
- He will try to ___ us with the next project
- What is a small house in the woods called?
- Spanish for “friend”
- The ___ that holds us together
- Antonym of genuine
The Figgerits What is something that is unable to move or be moved? answer above is from level 454. Visit the Figgerits level 454 answers page if you need help with any other clues in this particular puzzle to help you figure out the cryptogram.
As new levels are added to the game, we’ll update our master list of Figgerits answers, so you can reference it if you ever need help solving a puzzle.