Figgerits is a mobile puzzle game developed by Hitapps, and it’s available on iOS and Android. This game will test your vocabulary and general knowledge if you’re looking for a challenging brain teaser. You might come across a clue that stumps you, and we’re here to help. Below is the Figgerits When a person drops hints about something, you call them ___ answer, in case you’re stuck and can’t figure it out.
Figgerits When a person drops hints about something, you call them ___ Answer
The answer to the Figgerits clue When a person drops hints about something, you call them ___ is ALLUSIVE.
Other Clues from this Puzzle
- Rich people have it
- A plant that looks healthy and lush
- A synonym for ‘breakdown’ that also rhymes with it
- An object that represents its kind and is used for studying
- It has teeth and can roar, but it’s not an animal
- Pepper will never ___ in water
- An adjective for an action that is being done regularly
- To make someone extremely tired
- To go through a procedure, usually an unpleasant one
- To carve a text on the stone
- This type of person never complains about the pain
- “Not occupied” in one word
- Salt scattered in this shape will protect you from spirits
- To tease someone in a friendly way
- If you ___ red and white, you will get a pink color
- A feather decoration on a headdress
The Figgerits When a person drops hints about something, you call them ___ answer above is from level 437. Visit the Figgerits level 437 answers page if you need help with any other clues in this particular puzzle to help you figure out the cryptogram.
As new levels are added to the game, we’ll update our master list of Figgerits answers, so you can reference it if you ever need help solving a puzzle.