Class Change has been a highly anticipated feature in Diablo Immortal. For some players, Diablo has always been about switching between characters to try out more builds and playstyles, and now DI players have a way to do it for free without losing progress. In this guide, we’ll explain how to change class in Diablo Immortal.
How to Change Class in Diablo Immortal
To change class in Diablo Immortal:
- Go to the Shifting Flames in Westmarch
- Tap on Class Change
- Select your new class
Changing classes can be done at Selynne’s Basilica in Westmarch, which is a new area added in the July 20 update. Open your map, and tap on the Shifting Flames icon to auto-navigate to the location. Tap on the altar to proceed with your class change.
Some important things to note are that players have one free class change every seven days. Players can also switch back to their previous class and skip the seven-day waiting period one time. Your gear will be sent to your inventory, and you’ll get new placeholder gear that’s an equivalent rank to your previous gear.
Here are the class change details:
- You can recustomize your appearance the first time you change to a particular class.
- The first time you change to a particular class, your Paragon points are fully refunded.
- All your social group memberships are retained.
- You are granted a new set of gear for your new class.
- After changing classes, some class-specific cosmetics and gear will no longer be able to be equipped.
- Your Battleground Leaderboard position will transfer to your new class.
- Your Challenge Rift Leaderboard position will be lost, but your Challenge Rift progress will be retained.
Requirements for Diablo Immortal Class Change
Class change is available starting at level 35, and has a 7-day cooldown since your last change.
For more content and news, stay tuned to our Diablo Immortal section.