Warbands are a group system implemented in Diablo Immortal that grants players benefits for playing as a group. There are Warband-specific raids, a Warband leaderboard, and various benefits like bonus loot and a shared stash. To take advantage of a Warband’s perks, you’ll need to visit the Warband Camp. Here’s a quick guide on how to get to the Warband Camp in Diablo Immortal.
How to Get to the Warband Camp in Diablo Immortal
To get to the Warband Camp in Diablo Immortal:
- Go to Westmarch (any difficulty).
- Navigate to Valstus, the Warband Steward in Central Square.
- Speak with Valstus and select Visit Warband Camp.
Once inside the Warband Camp, you can deliver Warband Chests, and if you’re the leader, you can also Assign Helliquary Roles. In addition, you can take a Warband photo around the campfire and take a seat next to the campfire to hang out with fellow Warband members.
What are Warband Chests?
Warband Chests are item chests you can find when partying up with fellow Warband members and killing monsters. Like legendary items, these can randomly drop from any mob. They can contain an item for any class, including set items that are usually not obtainable in your current difficulty. Given the rarity of the items, this is a great place to “borrow” temporary upgrades for your character.
If you decide to leave your Warband or your Warband disbands, you will forfeit the borrowed items you took from the Warband stash. Keep that in mind, so you don’t wonder where that piece of Warband equipment went in the case that your Warband disbands.
What are Helliquary Roles?
Helliquary Roles are buffs that can be assigned to members of the Warband by the Warband leader. Buffs are as follows:
- Protector: Movement Speed increased by 10%
- Protector: Force monsters to attack you when you damage them
- Attacker: Damage done increased by 5%
- Attacker: Your Critical Hits increase the Attack Speed of nearby allies by 10%
- Support: Allies within 10 yards restore 20% Life each time you use a health potion
- Support: Resurrect fallen allies 50% faster
- Survivor: Damage taken reduced by 10%
- Survivor: Allies within 10 yards take 5% reduced damage
The leader should assign Helliquary Roles based on class strengths, so your tank should take protector, your DPS should take attacker, and so forth.
How to leave the Warband Camp in Diablo Immortal
To leave the Warband Camp in Diablo Immortal, look for the exit button on the top right of the screen to the left of the minimap.
There you have it; that’s how to get to the Warband Camp in Diablo Immortal and everything you can do while inside of it.
Diablo Immortal is free-to-play and available on Google Play, the App Store, and Battle.net.