Valorant patch 6.03 patches some minor bugs and tweaks several different agents.
If you want to continue dominating competitive matchmaking in Valorant, you’ll need to be in tune with all the game’s various updates. Here’s what’s changed in the February 14, 2023 patch.
Valorant Patch Notes (February 14)
The following changes were made in the Valorant Patch Notes for February 14, 2023:
Here are the agent update changes:
- Turret (E) health decreased 125 to 100
- Lockdown (X) point cost increased 7 to 8
- Boom Bot (C) duration decreased 10s to 5s
Gameplay Systems Updates
- Adjusted the Firing Error graph to use worst-case error represented as degrees from the aim direction. The graph now reports the worst-case error degrees of a possible bullet vector—before, it didn’t account for the generation of the actual error vector.
- Introduced a new setting, “Operator (Hold),” which allows those in Toggle Mode to hold Secondary Fire to go to Level 2 zoom. (Pre-Patch 6.0 zoom behavior).
- Restored weapon zoom to pre-Patch 6.0 behavior when transitioning from weapon equip to Zoom/Aim Down Sights.
Bug Fixes/Social Update
There were a host of bug fixes in this patch which include the following:
- Added Real Time Text Evaluation (NA only to start) to the Agent Select screen.
- Adjusted Sage, Neon, Jett, and Yoru’s hair heights to fit within our standardized vertical range
- AI (such as Skye’s Seekers [X]) will now travel through the crouch-only connection on Pearl near the Defender’s spawn area
- Fixed a bug where KAY/O would sometimes be able to move after being downed during NULL/cmd (X)
- Fixed a bug on Fracture where a player could fall off and die if two players rode the zipline simultaneously.
- Fixed a bug where disconnecting and reconnecting multiple times in a round could cause a door on any map to appear open or shut incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where rapidly spamming the Marshall’s zoom button could cause the scope to get stuck cycling in and out.
Visit the official Valorant Website for the full patch notes.
Stay up-to-date with a wide range of games in our News Section.