The Valorant 6.04 Patch Notes for March 7, 2023, introduces a new Battle Pass and adds the new agent, Gekko.
The Valorant update that dropped today starts Episode 6 Act II. In addition to the new tweaks and enhancements, there’s a fresh Battle Pass and rank reset.
Valorant Patch Notes March 7, 2023
The following changes were made in the 6.04 update:
- Gekko goes live!
- Updated thread synchronization to reduce input latency.
- Input latency has been improved by ~1 frame for players who meet all of the following criteria:
- They do not have NVIDIA Reflex/AMD Anti-Lag available/enabled.
- They have multithreaded rendering enabled.
- They use VSYNC.
- Fixed bug where if Sage’s Barrier Orb was damaged while fortifying, it would fortify to full health instead of going to max health minus the damage that was dealt during fortification.
- Fixed a bug where abilities, like Sova Drone that are pushed by the Lotus doors into other players, could continue to push players even after the door stops or the players exited the doors area.
- Fixed hitch where game mode-related UI is loaded in a blocking manner on game startup.
While pretty short this week, the addition of Gekko makes this patch a game-changer.