If you’re familiar with Wordle, you know that the daily word is not always easy to solve. With tens of thousands of possible five-letter words, there are bound to be a few really tricky ones in the mix. That’s why we put together these Wordle hints for July 4 (puzzle #380).
We’ve compiled a few Wordle hints below that can help you figure out today’s puzzle. The clues will give you some ideas about how many vowels and consonants are in the solution. Sometimes, a few hints like this are more than enough to give you a push and help you figure out the mystery word.
Wordle Hint for July 4 2022
We’ve put together a few Wordle hints to help you out with today’s puzzle. Figuring out the solutions isn’t always exactly as easy as it sounds, and there’s nothing wrong with looking up a hint. These hints are designed so that you still have to use some critical thinking to figure out today’s 5-letter word.
The hints for today’s Wordle are:
- The word beings with a consonant.
- The word ends in a consonant.
- There are 2 vowels in the Wordle.
- There are 3 consonants in the Wordle.
- The word has a consonant in the middle (3rd position).
- There are repeat letters in the Wordle.
Word Lists for Today’s Wordle
We’ve also compiled some word lists that show you specific letters in the Wordle for July 4 2022. Below you can find hints about the first, middle, and last letters for the five-letter word of the day.
- First letter of today's Wordle
- First two letters of today's Wordle
- Last letter of today's Wordle
- Last two letters of today's Wordle
- Middle letter of today's Wordle
- Second letter of today's Wordle
- Fourth letter of today's Wordle
Wordle Tips and Tricks
- Avoid words with duplicate letters - You may be tempted to use words with duplicate letters, but this can be a mistake for your first couple of guesses. Your objective should be to figure out which letters the Lewdle contains, and the best way to go about that is by casting a wide net and covering all of the possible letters in your first couple of guesses.