Blox Fruits is a Roblox experience based on the popular One Piece anime, and it’s one of the most played games in the catalog. Similar to the anime, players can eat Devil Fruits to obtain superhuman powers, and there are dozens of them to choose from in the game. If you want to compete with the best, you might want to know which Fruits are the best. That’s why we put together this Blox Fruits tier list to help you decide.
Below, we’ve ranked all the Devil Fruits in the game from best to worst. It’s an overall list considering many factors, including PvP, grinding effectiveness, trading value, and ease of use. Some Fruits have more specific uses, while some may be better in PvP, so keep that in mind while you review the ranks.
Check out our Blox Fruits codes if you want to pick up some additional in-game freebies.
Blox Fruits Tier List
- S-Tier: Dragon Fruit, Awakened String, Awakened Flame, Awakened Rumble, Awakened Dough
- A-Tier: Control Fruit, Leopard Fruit, Dough Fruit, Phoenix Fruit, Awakened Light, Magma Fruit
- B-Tier: Awakened Quake, Rumble Fruit, Awakened Dark Fruit, Awakened Ice Fruit, Barrier Fruit, Paw Fruit, Revive Fruit, Love Fruit, Venom Fruit
- C-Tier: String Fruit, Gum Fruit, Gravity Fruit, Quake Fruit, Flame Fruit, Dark Fruit, Sand Fruit, Buddha Fruit, Rubber Fruit
- D-Tier: Ice Fruit, Light Fruit, Spring Fruit, Chop Fruit, Smoke Fruit, Spike Fruit, Bomb Fruit, Diamond Fruit, Kilo Fruit, Spin Fruit
How to Get Fruits in Blox Fruits
Fruits spawn around the map every hour and despawn within 20 minutes. Fruits can also be purchased from the Blox Fruit Dealer or the Blox Fruits Dealer Cousin NPC. He restocks random Fruits every four hours, and every server has the same Fruits for sale.
That’s our overall Blox Fruits tier list, ranking the Devil Fruits from best to worst. For more guides and walkthroughs, check out our Blox Fruits Section.