Diablo 2 Resurrected fans looking to grind the ladder once again can expect to hop into the action in roughly one week when Season 3 begins in mid-February. There are a few updates to take a look at with Ladder Season 3 and D2R patch 2.6.
As Ladder Season 2 comes to a close, all previous Season 2 Ladder characters will get transferred over to the non-Ladder category at the start of Season 3.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Season 3 Start Date
Diablo 2: Resurrected Season 3 begins on February 16 at 8:00 p.m. EST / 5:00 p.m. PST. Here’s a breakdown of the start date by region:
- North America: February 16, 5:00 p.m. PST
- Europe: February 17, 2:00 a.m. CET
- Asia: February 17, 10:00 a.m. KST
Diablo 2 Resurrected Season 3 Changes
Diablo 2 Resurrected Ladder Season 3 introduces:
- Eight new Rune Words
- New Horadric Cube Recipes
- Changes to Sundering Charms & Rune Words
The eight new Rune Words include:
- Mosaic Metamorphosis
The new Horadric Cube Recipes include:
- Exceptional Version of the Set Weapon: Ral + Sol + P. Emerald + Normal Set Weapon
- Elite Version of Set Weapon: Lum + Pul + P. Diamond + Exceptional Set Weapon
- Exceptional Version of Set Armor: Tal + Shael + P. Diamond + Normal Set Armor
- Elite Version of Set Armor: Ko + Lem + P. Diamond + Exceptional Set Armor
Sundering Charms can now drop from enemies in all non-Classic game modes.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Patch 2.6
Diablo 2 Resurrected Patch 2.6 officially goes live on February 15 at 1:00 p.m. EST, and includes quality-of-life changes, bug fixes, and a chance to Terror Zones. Most notably, Terror zones will be available in offline game modes, opening them up to a wider number of players.
You can check out the full list of Diablo 2 Resurrected Patch 2.6 changes over on the official Blizzard blog.