The Pet Simulator X Valentine’s Day Event brings a bunch of new pets to the game for players to collect. Of course, one way to obtain pets is by trading for them, but you don’t want to pay too much. We have a list of all the Valentine’s Bear Values in Pet Simulator X, so you know how many Diamonds you can expect to pay to add this pet to your collection.
Valentine’s Bear Value in Pet Simulator X (PSX)
Here are the values of the Valentine’s Bear:
- Valentine’s Bear (Normal) Value: 10,000,000
- Valentine’s Bear (Golden) Value: 50,000,000
- Valentine’s Bear (Rainbow) Value: 175,000,000
- Valentine’s Bear (Dark Matter) Value: 650,000,000
- HC Valentine’s Bear (Normal) Value: 80,000,000
- HC Valentine’s Bear (Golden) Value: 250,000,000
- HC Valentine’s Bear (Rainbow) Value: 850,000,000
- HC Valentine’s Bear (Dark Matter) Value: 5,000,000,000
Pet values in Pet Simulator X can fluctuate often, and we will try to provide the most accurate value at any given time. But please note that the price may not always be 100% accurate and can depend on many factors.
How to Get the Valentine’s Bear in Pet Simulator X
Players can get the Valentine’s Bear from the limited-time Valentines Egg. You can find this limited-time Egg inside the new Valentine’s Day Event world, which is accessible by entering the pink building in the Spawn World.
Opening Valentines Eggs costs 250,000 Valentines Hearts, and the Golden Valentines Eggs costs 2,250,000 Valentines Hearts to open.
In Pet Simulator X, pets can come in a variety of rarities, including Normal, Golden, and Shiny. You can craft upgrade these pets into the Rainbow and Dark Matter variants by combining them with duplicates at the in-game machines.