Are you trying to make some serious Dinks in Dinkum? Capturing and selling animals is a great way to bank up your Dinks quickly and doesn’t take a lot of your time. However, selling your animals in Dinkum isn’t entirely straightforward. Luckily, we tested it out, and it turned out to be pretty lucrative, even more lucrative than fishing. Here’s how to sell animals in Dinkum.
How to Sell Animals in Dinkum
Capturing Animals in Dinkum
Before you sell any animals in Dinkum, you’ll need to capture one first. This requires a Trapping Licence and an Animal Trap.
Here’s how to capture an animal in Dinkum:
- Visit Fletch and get your Trapping Licence.
- Go to the Crafting Table and construct a Simple Animal Trap.
- Travel to an area with a lot of animals.
- Hold left click to place your Simple Animal Trap.
- You can walk away and come back later to see if your trap caught anything.
A Simple Animal Trap requires the following materials:
- 2 Palm Wood Plank
- 2 Hard Wood Plank
- 1 Nail
Once you have the materials, you can craft your Simple Animal Trap at the Crafting Table.
Selling Animals in Dinkum
Once you capture an animal, here’s how you sell an animal in Dinkum:
- Visit the Crafting Table and build an Animal Collection Point.
- Equip the Animal Collection Point in your toolbar.
- Left click on the ground to place your Animal Collection Point.
- Right click on your Simple Animal Trap to pick it up. It must have a trapped animal inside.
- Walk to your Animal Collection Point and right-click to drop the Simple Animal Trap into the collection point.
- Watch as an air balloon takes your animal away.
- Go to sleep, and when you wake up in the morning, your payment and trap will be in your mailbox!
- Click the coin icon in the bottom right of the letter to redeem your Dinks.
And there you have it! You’ve sold your first animal in Dinkum! The nice thing about selling animals in Dinkum is you can set your traps, do some quests, then come back and make those beautiful Dinks passively rather than with an active task that takes your time, like catching butterflies or fishing. If you’re really looking to stack up your Dinks, you’ll want to do everything possible to make money.
We’ve got a bunch of guides in our Dinkum Section if you’re looking for other Dinkum walkthroughs.