If you’re familiar with Wordle, you know that the daily word is not always easy to solve. With tens of thousands of possible five-letter words, there are bound to be a few really tricky ones in the mix. That’s why we put together these Wordle hints for May 5 (puzzle #320).
We’ve compiled a few Wordle hints below that can help you figure out today’s puzzle. The clues will give you some ideas about how many vowels and consonants are in the solution. Sometimes, a few hints like this are more than enough to give you a push and help you figure out the mystery word.
Check out our Wordle answers if you want to skip the hints and move straight on to the answer. You can also use our Wordle solver tool to help you figure out some ideas based on your in-game hints.
Wordle Hint for May 5 2022
We’ve put together a few Wordle hints to help you out with today’s puzzle. Figuring out the solutions isn’t always exactly as easy as it sounds, and there’s nothing wrong with looking up a hint. These hints are designed so that you still have to use some critical thinking to figure out today’s 5-letter word.
The hints for today’s Wordle are:
- The word beings with a consonant.
- The word ends in a consonant.
- There are 2 vowels in the Wordle.
- There are 3 consonants in the Wordle.
- The word has a consonant in the middle (3rd position).
- There are not repeat letters in the Wordle.
Word Lists for Today’s Wordle
We’ve also compiled some word lists that show you specific letters in the Wordle for May 5 2022. Below you can find hints about the first, middle, and last letters for the five-letter word of the day.
- First letter of today's Wordle
- First two letters of today's Wordle
- Last letter of today's Wordle
- Last two letters of today's Wordle
- Middle letter of today's Wordle
- Second letter of today's Wordle
- Fourth letter of today's Wordle
Wordle Tips and Tricks
- Don't guess the answer too soon - The first few guesses are meant to determine which letters are in the solution. You should avoid trying to guess the Wordle too soon because it will just result in wasted guesses unless you're either lucky or 100% sure of the answer.
Check back daily for more Wordle hints if you ever need help with a daily puzzle. For more related word games, you can check out our list of games similar to Wordle.