If you’re familiar with Wordle, you know that the daily word is not always easy to solve. With tens of thousands of possible five-letter words, there are bound to be a few really tricky ones in the mix. That’s why we put together these Wordle hints for November 26 (puzzle #525).
We’ve compiled a few Wordle hints below that can help you figure out today’s puzzle. The clues will give you some ideas about how many vowels and consonants are in the solution. Sometimes, a few hints like this are more than enough to give you a push and help you figure out the mystery word.
Wordle Hint for November 26 2022
We’ve put together a few Wordle hints to help you out with today’s puzzle. Figuring out the solutions isn’t always exactly as easy as it sounds, and there’s nothing wrong with looking up a hint. These hints are designed so that you still have to use some critical thinking to figure out today’s 5-letter word.
The hints for today’s Wordle are:
- The word beings with a consonant.
- The word ends in a consonant.
- There are 2 vowels in the Wordle.
- There are 3 consonants in the Wordle.
- The word has a vowel in the middle (3rd position).
- There are not repeat letters in the Wordle.
Word Lists for Today’s Wordle
We’ve also compiled some word lists that show you specific letters in the Wordle for November 26 2022. Below you can find hints about the first, middle, and last letters for the five-letter word of the day.
- First letter of today's Wordle
- First two letters of today's Wordle
- Last letter of today's Wordle
- Last two letters of today's Wordle
- Middle letter of today's Wordle
- Second letter of today's Wordle
- Fourth letter of today's Wordle
Wordle Tips and Tricks
- Avoid words with duplicate letters - You may be tempted to use words with duplicate letters, but this can be a mistake for your first couple of guesses. Your objective should be to figure out which letters the Lewdle contains, and the best way to go about that is by casting a wide net and covering all of the possible letters in your first couple of guesses.