Diablo 3 Season 28 introduces a new “sinister discovery” known as the Altar of Rites. The mysterious Altar unlocks ancient powers, but to get them, you’ll need to sacrifice the required materials to the Altar. Below is a full list of all the Diablo 3 Seal and Legendary Potion Powers, along with the materials required to unlock them.
The Altar of Rites is a tree-based system, meaning players can choose any route that best fits their needs. No matter which route you take, each subsequent unlock will cost additional materials. You can refer to the Diablo 3 Seal and Legendary Potion Powers Unlock Materials section below to jot down what you need to bring to the Altar so you come prepared.
Diablo 3 Seal and Legendary Potion Powers
Here are all the Seal and Legendary Potion Powers in Diablo 3 Season 28:
- Seal A: Your Kill Streak timer duration and reward bonus are doubled.
- Seal B: Pools of Reflection last for the entire Season and are not removed by death.
- Seal C: Items have no level requirement.
- Seal D: +200 Damage
- Seal E: +25% Missile Damage Reduction
- Seal F: +25% Movement Speed (Uncapped)
- Seal G: Increase damage against elites by 15%.
- Seal H: Picking up Health Globes grants a shield for 5% of your maximum health for 7 seconds. Max stacks 5.
- Seal I: +25% Melee Damage Reduction.
- Seal J: Increases your highest elemental skill damage bonus by 10%.
- Seal K: Increase damage against elites by 20%.
- Seal L: +10% Damage
- Seal M: Double the amount of Death’s Breaths that drop.
- Seal N: Critical hits grant resource: Mana: 15, Hatred: 5, Wrath: 5, Arcane Power: 3, Fury: 3, Spirit: 5, Essence: 5.
- Seal O: Double the amount of Bounty Caches that drop from completing bounties.
- Seal P: Progress orbs from Nephalem and Greater Rifts are picked up automatically.
- Seal Q: Reduces the damage taken from elites by 25%.
- Seal R: +15% Damage
- Seal S: Gain immunity to crowd-controlling effects.
- Seal T: Gain passability.
- Seal U: Pets pick up Death’s Breath.
- Seal V: Elite packs drop one additional progress orb.
- Seal W: Increase damage done to Bosses by 25%.
- Seal X: Pets pick up and salvage common, magic, and rare items.
- Seal Y: Increase your chance to Dodge by 15%.
- Seal Z: Double the chance to find a legendary item purchased from Kadala.
- Potion AA: When you drink your health potion, you manifest one of three runic circles on the ground that grant increased damage, increased cooldown reduction, or increased resource cost reduction.
- Potion AB: When you drink your health potion, all enemies within 25 yards deal 25% less damage.
- Potion AC: When you drink your health potion, gain a random shrine or pylon effect.
- Seal AD: When a primal item drops, a second random primal item drops as well.
Diablo 3 Seal and Legendary Potion Powers Unlock Materials
Here are the materials required to unlock each Seal and Legendary Potion Power. The costs increase after each unlocks, no matter which direction you decide to take on the Altar of Rites.
- #1: 10 Reusable Parts
- #2: 1 Flawless Diamond (or greater), 15 Arcane Dust, 20 Reusable Parts
- #3: 1 Greater Rift Key, 10 Death’s Breaths
- #4: Any Class Specific Set Helm
- #5: 20 Forgotten Souls, 10 Khanduran Runes, 10 Caldeum Nightshade, 10 Arreat War Tapestry, 10 Corrupted Angel Flesh, 10 Westmarch Holy Water
- #6: 1 Leoric’s Regret, 1 Vial of Putridness, 1 Idol of Terror, 1 Heart of Fright
- #7: Reaper’s Wraps
- #8: 30 Forgotten Souls
- #9: 1,100 Bloodshards
- #10: 1 Flawless Royal Ruby, 20 Death’s Breaths, Ring of Royal Grandeur
- #11: 1 Flawless Royal Emerald, 30 Khanduran Runes, 30 Caldeum Nightshade, 30 Arreat War Tapestry, 30 Corrupted Angel Flesh, 30 Westmarch Holy Water
- #12: 20 Greater Rift Keys, 1 Ramaladni’s Gift
- #13: 1,300 Bloodshards
- #14: Petrified Scream
- #15: Challenge Rift Cache
- #16: 250 Forgotten Souls
- #17: 1,400 Bloodshards
- #18: Ancient Hellfire Amulet
- #19: Never Ending Questions
- #20: Ancient Puzzle Ring, 50 Khanduran Runes, 50 Caldeum Nightshade, 50 Arreat War Tapestry, 50 Corrupted Angel Flesh, 50 Westmarch Holy Water
- #21: 500 Death’s Breaths, 300 Forgotten Souls
- #22: 1,500 Bloodshards
- #23: Whisper of Atonement Rank 125
- #24: Any Augmented Weapon
- #25: Staff of Herding
- #26: 1,600 Bloodshards
- Potion 1: 55 Primordial Ashes
- Potion 2: 110 Primordial Ashes
- Potion 3: 165 Primordial Ashes
Unlocking all 26 Seals and 3 Legendary Potion Powers will unlock Seal AD — the Wings of Terror Cosmetic.