Last Epoch, the highly-anticipated action RPG from Eleventh Hour Games, has officially opened the doors to its Multiplayer Open Beta Playtest. Multiplayer has long been one of the game’s most requested features since entering Early Access on Steam in 2019.
During the Last Epoch Multiplayer Open Beta Playtest, anyone who wants to participate can do so for free, and here’s how:
To participate in the Last Epoch Multiplayer Open Beta:
- Go to the Last Epoch Steam page
- Click on “Request Access”
- You will be granted instant access
- Download, install, and launch the game
As for what’s in the Last Epoch Multiplayer Open Beta, let’s take a look:
- First look at the upcoming 0.9 Patch
- Play for free with up to three friends in your party
- Adventure through the first four chapters
- Access 12 Class Masteries
The Last Epoch Multiplayer Open Beta is free from Thursday, February 23, until Monday, February 27, at noon EST. During this time, anyone can try out Last Epoch and the 0.9 Patch for the weekend. You do not need to own a copy of the game to participate, as it is open to all Steam users.
Last Epoch’s 0.9 Patch has already locked in its release date for March 9, 2023. You can read more about Update 0.9 on the official Last Epoch forums.
I hope to see you in the world of Eterra this weekend!