It’s time for another Vampire Survivors update, and this time around, we’re looking at patch 0.9.0. Some notable changes and content additions include a brand new Challenge stage, two new Arcanas, a new character named Gyorunton, a few new achievements, and a new Bracelet weapon. Below is a full list of the Vampire Survivors patch notes for update 0.9.0.
It’s also noted on the blog post that the save data folder on Windows will now be in the %APPDATA%/Vampire_Survivors_Data directory.
Vampire Survivors Patch Notes for 0.9.0
Vampire Survivors added the following new content during update 0.9.0:
- 4 new achievements
- 1 new challenge stage
- 1 new character
- 1 new weapon
- 2 new arcanas
- Added a new music track when opening the Bestiary (can also be used as a standard in-game track)
- Added a cap to Duration for Limit Broken weapons
- Results screen now shows damage from special Arcanas
- Option to hide damage numbers also affects recovery numbers
- Some projectiles standing still when there are no enemies
- Vento Sacro and Fuwalafuwaloo stop firing after getting a Duration bonus via Limit Break