To craft better items in Dinkum, you must gather Tin, Copper, and Iron Ore and refine them in a Furnace to produce bars. However, it might confuse you if you’ve never played a game before with these mechanics. Luckily, our Dinkum Ore Refining Guide will tell you everything you need to know about how to get Tin, Copper, and Iron Bars in Dinkum.
Before we start, read our Tin Ore, Copper Ore, and Iron Ore guides for Dinkum, so you know how to get the raw materials. Once you obtain the precious ores, refining them will be a breeze.
How to Refine Ore in Dinkum
To refine ore in Dinkum, you’ll need to put the ore on your toolbelt and interact with a furnace. Ore can be refined into Copper, Tin, and Iron Bars, assuming you have the proper materials outlined below.
How to get Copper Bars and Tin Bars in Dinkum
Here’s how to get Tin Bars and Copper Bars in Dinkum:
- Go to your Crafting Table and craft a Crude Furnace.
- Equip the Crude Furnace to your toolbelt and place it on the ground.
- Put at least 5 Tin or Copper Ore in your toolbelt.
- Walk over to the Furnace left-click.
- Wait for the Furnace to refine your Ore into a Tin or Copper Bar.
To get Copper Bars and Tin Bars in Dinkum, create a Crude Furnace at the Crafting Table, equip the Crude Furnace in your toolbelt, and place it, then left-click on the Crude Furnace with at least 5 Copper Ore or Tin Ore in your toolbelt.
You can also use the more advanced Furnace you purchase from John, which will refine your Ore quicker.
You need to following materials to craft a Crude Furnace in Dinkum:
- Stone x3
- Camp Fire x1
- Tin Ore x5
How to get Iron Bars in Dinkum
Here’s how to get Iron Bars in Dinkum:
- Visit John and buy a Furnace for 30,800 Dinks.
- Equip the Furnace to your toolbelt and place it on the ground.
- Put at least 5 Iron Ore in your toolbelt.
- Walk to the Furnace and left-click with Iron Ore selected.
- Wait for the Furnace to refine your Iron Ore into an Iron Bar.
To get Iron Bars in Dinkum, visit John and buy a Furnace and place it, put at least 5 Iron Ore in your toolbelt, then walk over to the Furnace and press left-click.
And there you have it! You now know how to refine all the Ore you need in Dinkum.
You can purchase Dinkum on Steam.
For more walkthroughs, visit our Dinkum Section.