To celebrate the launch of the United Allies Update launch for Marauders, Team17 and Small Impact Games will host Twitch drops with free loot.
Marauders, the science-fiction space extraction game set in an alternate timeline, is offering players Twitch Drops between April 27–May 3, 2023. To gain the rewards, users must link their Twitch and Marauders accounts, then watch participating Twitch streams to start gaining their rewards. See below for step-by-step instructions and a list of the different rewards you’ll be granted if you participate.
How to Get Marauders Twitch Drops
To get Marauders Twitch drops:
- Open Marauders between April 27–May 3, 2023.
- Click the Link Now button on the main screen.
- Select Connect via Phone QR Code or Connect via Web Browser and follow the prompts.
- Log into your Twitch account.
- Watch participating Marauders Streams with drops enabled.
- Click your profile picture and select Drops and Rewards to view your Twitch drops progress.
If you’re wondering what you’ll get — see below for a full list of Marauders rewards.
All Marauders Twitch Drop Rewards List
Here are all the rewards for the United Allies Twitch drop event on April 27–May 3:
- Heavy M1 Helmet: Watch for 45 minutes
- U.A. Supply Drop: Watch additional 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Grenade Box: Watch additional 1 hour
- Supply Drop: Watch additional 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Body Cosmetic: Watch additional 3 hours
In addition, players can watch “Privateers” or select Twitch streamers to receive the following items:
- Sherman Plate: Watch for 20 minutes
- Voice Pack: Watch additional 1 hour
- Large Supply Drop: Watch additional 1 hour 30 minutes
- Grenade Box: Watch additional 30 minutes
- Supply Drop: Watch additional 1 hour 30 minutes
- Head Cosmetic: Watch additional 3 hours
And there you have it! It’s pretty simple. Link your accounts, watch your favorite Marauders streamers, and collect rewards. A whole lot easier than actually making it out of a raid with your loot.
The nice thing about Twitch drops in an extraction game is that it actually has an impact on your in-game progress. For instance, getting a good supply drop or gear will save you money in the long run. Plus, the grenade box contains the new explosives from the United Allies update.
We have a whole Marauders section dedicated to the game; check it out.