Looking to get your Palace Edition Cars in Need for Speed Unbound? Players who sprung for the Palace Edition of NFS Unbound are probably looking forward to getting their hands on the exclusive Mercedes and BMW rides, and trust me, so are we. After all, we paid extra money to get these exclusives, so where are they in the game? We’ll explain everything you need to know in this guide.
The Palace Edition of Need for Speed Unbound includes four new Palace-branded custom cars, including:
- Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series 2020
- VW Mk1 Golf Gti 1976
- BMW E30 M3 1988
- Mercedes-AMG G 63 2017
Players also get a Palace Clothing Pack with 20 items, including the Palace Vans, Palace AMG motorsports jacket, Palace Yaman Jogger, and much more! Lastly, there are also some exclusive Palace Driving Effects, Palace Decals, and the Palifornia License Plater.
Related: Need for Speed Unbound Cars List
How to Get Palace Edition Cars in Need for Speed Unbound
To get the Palace Edition Cars in Need for Speed Unbound, you’ll need to go to your in-game garage and purchase them from the Buy and Sell Rides menu. These are not free cars, so you’ll need to purchase them with the in-game money you accumulate by winning races and completing side jobs.
The cars in the Need for Speed Unbound Palace Edition are available to purchase after you meet the following criteria:
- Mercedes AMG G 63 – Reach Week 1 in the story and purchase it for $110,000
- Volkswagen Golf GTI – Reach Week 2 in the story and purchase it for $30,000
- BMW M3 Evolution II E30 – Reach Week 3 in the story and purchase it for $60,000
- Mercedes AMG GT BlackSeries – Reach Week 4 and purchase it for $275,000
That’s for single-player — for multiplayer, you can purchase any of the cars from the dealership:
- Volkswagen Golf GTI (1976) – $30,000
- BMW M3 Evolution II E30 (1988) – $60,000
- Mercedes – AMG G 63 (2017) – $110,000
- Mercedes – AMG GT Black Series (2020) – $275,000
Yes, we know — Palace Edition cars should be free! But that’s not the case. In fact, nowhere in the Palace Edition game description does it say that these cars would be free, and it makes sense that they’re not. The cars are something extra that you will need to grind for throughout the game, so just giving them out for free would likely hinder the experience.
Visit our Need for Speed Unbound Section for more guides, walkthroughs, and news.