The Phasmophobia Tempest Hotfix v.0.8.1.2 is a minor patch that fixes some bugs and slightly adjusts Monkey Paw Wishes.
If you want to stay up with the latest on what’s going on in the spooky horror game, Phasmophobia, here’s what’s in the Phasmophobia patch notes for March 8, 2023.
Phasmophobia Patch Notes March 8
The Phasmophobia Tempest Hotfix v0.8.1.2 patch notes for March 8, 2023, includes the following:
- Several doors in all maps are now linked to multiple rooms for ghost events and monkey paw wishes.
- The Sanity Survival, a weekly difficulty challenge, now has the Nightmare hunt duration and no candles.
- If you didn’t play for a long time, your level and progress will no longer be wiped.
- The ghost can no longer walk through the Maple campsite’s large tents.
- Fixed a bug that was causing players to not be able to select a difficulty.
- Ghosts will now open and close the doors in the correct direction.
- You can now click the left shop buttons on 4:3 aspect resolutions.
- Yurei will no longer lower your sanity if they use their ability without closing a door.
- Yurei will now only count the ability used when it successfully uses its ability.
- Potential fix for hunts starting when all players are outside.
- Lowered the volume of the guitar sound.
- Sunny meadows TV sound can no longer be heard across the map.
- The Sunny Meadows male day room TV will now turn on.
Players can join the Phasmophobia Discord to report issues with the game.
Visit our Phasmophobia Section for more guides on the game.