Poncle is back at it again, and we’ve got another update to Vampire Survivors to check out. This week, the new Vampire Survivors update is patch 0.73, and features some exciting new content. Specifically, we’ve got 6 new achievements, 1 new character, a new weapon, and 2 new Arcanas. There are also 2 minor relics to find, one of which changes character appearance and maximum weapons per run, and the other shows discovered unions and evolutions during a run. Below is a full list of the Vampire Survivors patch notes for update 0.7.3.
This update marks the implementation of all 24 playable characters in Vampire Survivors. Although, poncle says there’s no way he’s not adding some more before version 1.0. It also marks 100,000 positive reviews on Steam, a massive milestone for an indie game, so big congratulations to poncle and co. for the achievements!
Vampire Survivors Patch Notes for 0.7.3
Vampire Survivors added the following new content during update 0.7.3:
- 6 new achievements
- 1 new character
- 1 new weapon
- 2 new arcanas
- 1 minor relic to change character appearance and maximum active weapons per run (fill 100 slots in the collection page to unlock)
- 1 minor relic to show discovered unions and evolutions during a run (found in Inlaid Library)
- Improved stats of Vento Sacro’s early levels
- Added extra area coverage to Fuwalafuwaloo
- Moved Magic Banger relic to Green Acres
- Hurry mode also gives a 25% XP bonus
- Added support for German and Brazilian-Portuguese
- Tentative fix for standard saves not working on Steam Deck for some users
Vampire Survivors is currently available to purchase and play on Steam.