The Undisputed Patch Update for February 28, 2023, adds new content, fixes some bugs, and addresses online cheating.
Previously known as E-Sports Boxing Club, now known as Undisputed, this boxing title has received regular updates since its launch into Early Access. Here’s what changed in the most recent patch.
Undisputed Patch Notes for February 6, 2023
The Undisputed Patch notes for February 6 include the following:
- Online Stability
- New Boxers & Venues
- Bux Fixes
Players have been using cheat engines in the game to gain an unfair advantage in Online play. The game’s developers, Steel City Interactive, have already implemented a ban wave to remove some offending hackers. They will continue to improve the anti-cheat so that fewer players can get away with the behavior.
For now, the game’s developers advise everyone to continue to use the in-game Report function for players you suspect are cheating.
The team continues to monitor network issues that have been affecting players online.
New Boxers & Venues
Here are the three new boxers and four new venue options added to the game in the latest February 6 patch:
- Lee McGregor: Bantamweight
- Robin Reid: Middleweight
- Sergio Martinez: Middleweight & Welterweight
- Grand Theatre
- Technicolour Gym
- Night version of Coldwell Gym
- Day version of Empire Pro
The changes in the latest patch include the following:
- The fighter’s team can now be seen walking with the fighter during the ring walk timelines.
- Introduced motion blur settings.
Bufixes include the following:
- Fixed a bug causing players to see their level as between 0 and 1 on the reward screen regardless of their actual level after a ranked match.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to apply the wrong resolution when first launched.
- Fixed an issue causing fighter models to fail to load in the Fighter Select menu if a player returns to fighter select midway through a match.
- Fixed an issue where the in-game pause menu would remain faintly visible after a player had navigated to other menus.
Ultimately, this patch adds some new content rather than focusing solely on bug fixes, which is something that we like. Hopefully, the team will get the network issues resolved so players can have more fun with online play.
We can’t wait for the career mode, but we’ll make sure to update you on that as it occurs in our News Section.
To read the full patch notes, visit the Undisputed Steam Update page.
More Undisputed Content: Undisputed Boxing: Tips and Tricks for Beginners | How to Switch Stance in Undisputed | Undisputed Tier List: Best Boxers Ranked | Undisputed Traits and Effects | Best Combos in Undisputed | All Boxers and Stats in Undisputed