In Darkest Dungeon 2, The Hellion is a powerful frontline damage dealer with both a Stress and HP Heal.
The Hellion is a powerful frontline damage dealer capable of self-healing that gains more DMG the more hurt they are. While their starting HP isn’t anything impressive, they can dish out heaps of DMG for a more DPS-forward role. Here is the best Hellion build in Darkest Dungeon 2.
Darkest Dungeon 2: The Hellion Build
The best Hellion build involves the Ravager Path, as it increases the max HP pool and gives The Hellion a chance to inflict Bleed on targets. The ideal setup includes the following:
- Combat Slot: 1
- Path: Ravager
- Skills: Wicked Hack, Iron Swan, Toe to Toe, Adrenaline Rush, Raucous Revelry
- Trinkets: Bloodied Branch, Rotten Tomato, Empty Stein
Wicked Hack will be your primary damage-dealing move and gives you a buff that deals +50% more DMG when the target has a Combo Token applied. Iron Swan, when upgraded, can apply a Combo Token to the applied target, so you should use the two moves in conjunction for some major damage.
Adrenaline Rush is The Hellion’s self-heal, while Raucous Revelry serves as a secondary party heal that can also act as a Stress heal when over 5 Stress. Finally, use Toe to Toe to reposition The Hellion in battle.
How to Play The Hellion
The Hellion is a frontline damage dealer with a decent pool of health but fairly low built-in resistances and defense. Place her in Combat Slot 1 to make full use of her abilities, but be careful as she can be taken out of the fight easier than other tanks like The Man-At-Arms and The Leper.
While there are arguably better options for DPS in Darkest Dungeon 2, The Hellion is a decent Hero that players can use as an support healer and DPS dealer.
More Darkest Dungeon Builds:
- Darkest Dungeon 2 The Vestal Build
- Darkest Dungeon 2 The Jester Build
- Darkest Dungeon 2 The Runaway Build
- Darkest Dungeon 2 The Grave Robber Build
- Darkest Dungeon 2 The Highwayman Build
- Darkest Dungeon 2 The Flagellant Build
- Darkest Dungeon 2 The Plague Doctor Build
- Darkest Dungeon 2 The Man-At-Arms Build
- Darkest Dungeon 2 The Leper Build
Visit our Darkest Dungeon 2 section for more guides like this one.