In Darkest Dungeon 2, The Jester is a highly-mobile damage dealer capable of inflicting Bleed damage on enemies.
If you’re looking to add a bit more damage to your starting roster in the new roguelike game Darkest Dungeon 2, then The Jester might be the perfect comedian to add to your troupe. With various movement options and decent DoT damage, The Jester is a good DPS hero. Here are the very best The Jester builds.
Darkest Dungeon 2: The Jester Builds
The Jester Finale build is a high-damage solo target build. The ideal setup includes the following:
- Combat Slot: 3
- Path: Virtuoso
- Skills: Razor’s Wit, Inspiring Tune, Finale, Solo, Encore
- Trinkets: Severed Finger, Royal Summons, Busker’s Haul
Use Solo and Razor’s Wit to build Combo Tokens to Enhance Finale attacks to deal +100% damage. As one of the most damaging abilities in the game, this makes The Jester one of the most powerful damage dealers in all of Darkest Dungeon 2.
Inspiring Tune can be used as a Stress heal, and Encore can be used to buff allies in the party.
How to Play The Jester
As one of the heaviest damage dealers in the entire game, The Jester is a viable primary DPS Hero in your roster. Keep him in the 3rd slot and alternate between his abilities to inflict massive amounts of crit damage on enemies.
If you can rotate his abilities efficiently and keep the somewhat squishy hero alive, The Jester is viable in your end-game composition.
More Darkest Dungeon Builds:
- Darkest Dungeon 2 The Vestal Build
- Darkest Dungeon 2 The Runaway Build
- Darkest Dungeon 2 The Hellion Build
- Darkest Dungeon 2 The Grave Robber Build
- Darkest Dungeon 2 The Highwayman Build
- Darkest Dungeon 2 The Flagellant Build
- Darkest Dungeon 2 The Plague Doctor Build
- Darkest Dungeon 2 The Man-At-Arms Build
- Darkest Dungeon 2 The Leper Build
Visit our Darkest Dungeon 2 section for more guides like this one.