In Darkest Dungeon 2, The Vestal is a powerful support and healing class capable of serving as your party’s main healer.
If you’re having issues with survivability in Darkest Dungeon 2, you may want to invest some Candles of Hope into unlocking The Vestal. With powerful buffs, debuffs, and healing abilities, The Vestal can sit back and keep your party healed from the backlines. Here is the best Vestal build.
Darkest Dungeon 2: The Vestal Build
The Vestal should mainly be used for healing, but there is a variant build that increases her ranged damage output. This build focuses on healing abilities and using Consecration skills. The ideal setup includes the following:
- Combat Slot: 4
- Path: Seraph
- Skills: Judgement, Divine Grace, Consecration of Fortitude, Consecration of Light, Divine Comfort
- Trinkets: Icon of the Light, Profane Scroll, Smoldering Firewood
Seraph is the best path for the Full Heal Vestal build since you’ll be using your Consecration moves often, which will provide you with free Conviction Tokens, boosting your abilities.
How to Play The Vestal
The Vestal should be used as a healer and support character rather than a direct damage dealer. She thrives in the back and situations where she is freely able to heal and buff allies.
If your team lacks survivability, The Vestal pairs well with high-HP characters like The Man-At-Arms or The Leper.
More Darkest Dungeon Builds:
- Darkest Dungeon 2 The Jester Build
- Darkest Dungeon 2 The Runaway Build
- Darkest Dungeon 2 The Hellion Build
- Darkest Dungeon 2 The Grave Robber Build
- Darkest Dungeon 2 The Highwayman Build
- Darkest Dungeon 2 The Flagellant Build
- Darkest Dungeon 2 The Plague Doctor Build
- Darkest Dungeon 2 The Man-At-Arms Build
- Darkest Dungeon 2 The Leper Build
See our Darkest Dungeon 2 section for more guides like this one.